LA's Covid-19 'explosion': overwhelmed hospitals, struggling workers, shuttered restaurants

currentyear news/politics
doomtube
Site Admin

LA's Covid-19 'explosion': overwhelmed hospitals, struggling workers, shuttered restaurants

Post by doomtube »

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... immigrants

how does nancy pelosi keep getting away with it

ZodiacKillerCruz

Re: LA's Covid-19 'explosion': overwhelmed hospitals, struggling workers, shuttered restaurants

Post by ZodiacKillerCruz »

The same way Cuomo and them got away with murder when they shipped infected into nursing homes to cause a spike in the death toll.
Also, this was all the lowIQ white supremacists' fault with their anti-mask rallies, don't you know?
The rocket scientist and future pastor peaceful protests all over LA actually brought the numbers down, I cant imagine how high they'd be without our black kangz.

Also also, I want to be able to post as Ted "Zodiac Killer" Cruz, this site is oppressing me with the char and length limits, I demand reparations.

doomtube
Site Admin

Re: LA's Covid-19 'explosion': overwhelmed hospitals, struggling workers, shuttered restaurants

Post by doomtube »

ZodiacKillerCruz wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:57 pm
The same way Cuomo and them got away with murder when they shipped infected into nursing homes to cause a spike in the death toll.
Also, this was all the lowIQ white supremacists' fault with their anti-mask rallies, don't you know?
The rocket scientist and future pastor peaceful protests all over LA actually brought the numbers down, I cant imagine how high they'd be without our black kangz.

Also also, I want to be able to post as Ted "Zodiac Killer" Cruz, this site is oppressing me with the char and length limits, I demand reparations.
you should be able to post with that username now.